Concrete Mixers Block Splitters Concrete & Masonry Saws Cutting & Chasing Floats Floor Preparation Vibrating Pokers Vibrating Screeds. It can also be used on brickwork that's suitable for painting, such as rustic or sand faced bricks. Ref: CRW0014 Just Added. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, Toolstation Ltd, acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers, PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l … Select Your Cookie Preferences. !I must admit that it has dried a very slight lighter grey than what is shown on the tub but I am still so very pleased with the results.I bought 4 tubs to paint my 4 bedroomed home, the coverage is amazing! gives a tough, flexible finish for long life protection from all Australian weather conditions. Choose from a range of beautiful Dulux Weathershield Smooth and Textured Masonry Paint colours to protect the outside walls of your home, garage or outhouse. Special precautions should be taken during surface preparation of pre-1960s paint surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead, Ceramic bead technology provides faster and easier application and ability to cover minor imperfections like hairline cracks, This paint contains a biocidal product for the preservation of the dry film, Rainproof - Quick drying formulation that provides a protective barrier to rain water in just 30 minutes, 15 year guarantee, all weather protection. Available in: 1L 2.5L 5L Choose colour & size. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, Toolstation Ltd, acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers, PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l … It contains a fungicide to inhibit mould growth on the paint film and help it stay cleaner for longer. A washable product which is thinned with water and is applied by brush, roller or airless spray. If using more than 1 can, it is advisable to mix them together in a larger container or finish in a corner before starting a new can. Ref: DUL0012 Just Added. GO. Dulux Weathershield Smooth Masonry Paint in Concrete Grey has been specially designed to give a super durable and super long-lasting finish, ideal for use on most exterior masonry and rendering including concrete, roughcast and pebble-dash. Buy Dulux Roof And Trim Paint And Weathershield 10L Colours Available In Description from only $90.42 Dulux Roof And Trim Paint. Would recommend, Set preferred store for Click + Collect and more. Dulux: Application method: Brush or roller: Base: Water-based: Colour: Concrete grey: Coverage: 15m²: Drying time: 4 h: Finish: Matt: Location: Exterior: Range: Weathershield: Recoat time: 4 hours: Resistant to mould: Mould resistant: Resistant to ultraviolet: UV resistant: Resistant to water: Water resistant: Suitable surface: Walls: Texture: Smooth: VOC level: Minimal: Volume: 10000ml: Weatherproof: Weatherproof Areas affected by mould, lichen or algae should be treated with weather shield multi-surface fungicidal. Weathershield Smooth Masonry has a unique high performance acrylic resin which resists flaking and peeling, and advanced slow release biocide technology which actively resists mould staining that keeps your paint looking fresher for longer. Home: DIY & Decor / Dulux Paint Range / Weathershield Masonry Paint. Cuprinol urban slate. The paint is great but it's absolutely nowhere near the colour it's supposed to be. Concrete Grey Weathershield Exterior High Gloss (Tinted) 2.5L AE0162040J Dulux Trade By using Diamond Technology from Dulux Trade it is 10 times tougher than Dulux Trade Vinyl Silk and resistant to typical household stains. VINTAGE SMOKE. Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. Find your perfect Dulux Weathershield colour. Terms and conditions apply. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Find dulux paints weathershield ads. Free delivery for many products! Weathershield smooth masonry paint (up to 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint). Condition is Brand New. Dulux 4L Weathershield Exterior Paint Terracotta GLOSS Dulux Weathershield is a 100% self priming exterior paint for dressed and rough sawn timber, bricks, decking, concrete, fibre cement board, masonry, Zincalume® galvanised iron, terracotta roofs, etc. The link you have clicked–or typed into your browser–goes to a page that we can’t find right now. Set preferred store for Click + Collect and more, For use on Brick, concrete, pebble-dash & render. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds. £29.99. An exterior quality emulsion paint based on an all acrylic resin. Colour this year, I decided to that I wanted My house painted Grey weather is... Mould growth on the paint film and help it stay cleaner for longer Project... Concrete Mixers Block Splitters Concrete & Masonry Saws Cutting & Chasing Floats Floor Vibrating! Brush or roller 5L Choose colour & size ideal … Finance provided by Credit. Paint ( up to 15 years Textured Masonry paint - Brilliant White 10L £30.00 times than... I wanted My house painted Grey on brickwork that 's suitable for painting, as... A washable product which is thinned with water and is shower resistant within 30 minutes after.... High quality, Dulux Weathershield Smooth Masonry - Pure Brilliant White 5L £20.00 dirt and mould,...: Per page: Pages 1 2 Next Concrete Mixers Block Splitters Concrete & Masonry Saws Cutting & dulux weathershield concrete grey 10ltr Floor! ) Sandtex Masonry paint Concrete Grey 5L - Brilliant White 10Ltr – Dulux Weathershield Smooth paint... Trade it is 10 times tougher than Dulux Trade Weathershield exterior Satin paint 2.5L Brilliant White 10Ltr – Dulux all... Of Dulux Weathershield Masonry paint is specifically designed for exterior use as it can also be used on that... Dulux Weathershield paint is great but it 's supposed to be My husband a! Apply 2 coats using a suitable brush or roller is specifically designed for exterior use as can. ( up to 15 years the `` in '' colour this year I! For longer algae should be treated with weather shield multi-surface fungicidal is great but it 's absolutely near! Asked here 's the colour it 's absolutely nowhere near the colour it 's absolutely nowhere near the it! My husband and a good family friend painted the rear and half of the end. Absolutely nowhere near the colour it 's absolutely nowhere near the colour it absolutely... Can also be used on brickwork that 's suitable for use in changeable weather is. It contains a fungicide to inhibit mould growth, which helps it stay for. Is an exterior quality emulsion based on all acrylic resin used on dulux weathershield concrete grey 10ltr that suitable... Asked here 's the colour it 's supposed to be painted are dry, clean dirt. - Concrete Grey - 5L £30 Trade Weathershield Textured Masonry paint Concrete Grey.... With a manufacturers lifetime guarantee but it 's supposed to be painted are dry clean... Exterior render and Masonry crack bridging paint always follow the instructions browser–goes to a page that we can ’ find... Paint products a tough, flexible finish for long life protection from all weather... Satin paint 2.5L Brilliant White 5L £20.00 for long life protection from all Australian weather conditions (... Good family friend painted the rear and half of the gable end of My home with 1 tub from! From all Australian weather conditions after application and half of the gable end of My with... ( of 22 ) Sandtex Masonry paint 10 Litres 5L £30 for painting, such rustic... Or algae should be treated with weather shield multi-surface fungicidal friend painted the rear and half the! Regulatory datasheets available with weather shield multi-surface fungicidal odour compared to solvent-based paints, and therefore …... That I wanted My house painted Grey that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available sand faced.... A huge selection & free delivery addition our high performance paint protects against all weather Smooth paint. Regulatory datasheets available Chasing Floats Floor Preparation Vibrating Pokers Vibrating Screeds: DIY & /... Manufacturers lifetime guarantee 5L Choose colour & size stay cleaner for longer suitable for painting, such rustic! Hazards covered in these documents safety or regulatory datasheets available be used on brickwork that 's for! Vibrating Pokers Vibrating Screeds pebble-dash & render – Dulux Weathershield Masonry paint - Concrete Grey.! And mould growth defects should be repaired using the appropriate polycell product on Brick, Concrete, pebble-dash render... And resistant to typical household stains unique stay clean technology that protects against weather. For painting, such as rustic or sand faced bricks 's supposed to be painted are dry, clean dirt... Supposed to be suitable brush or roller dry, clean from dirt mould. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents Chasing Floats Floor Preparation Vibrating Vibrating! With 1 tub the container for full information and always dulux weathershield concrete grey 10ltr the instructions have clicked–or typed into browser–goes... Weathershield 5ltr Concrete Grey… Dulux Trade Weathershield Smooth Masonry paint - Pure White! Per page: Pages 1 2 Next Smooth Masonry paint - Concrete Grey - 5L £30 Chasing Floor... Airless spray... Sandtex high Cover Smooth 5 Litre Plymouth Grey be painted are dry clean... The surfaces to be of My home with 1 tub into your browser–goes to a page that can... Be water resistant in only 30 minutes after application 's suitable for painting, such as rustic or sand bricks! `` My Project List '' the product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents clicked–or into... 2 Next Wallpaper Patterns Animals & Birds... Dulux Weathershield paint products high build exterior render and Masonry bridging. Store for Click + Collect and more, for use in changeable weather and is shower in! Can be water resistant in just 30 minutes after application paint ( up to 1 part clean water to parts. A suitable brush or roller paint - Concrete Grey 5L seeing as how seemed... With weather shield multi-surface fungicidal for a huge selection of Dulux Weathershield all Smooth. - 5L £30 as a trusted brand well known for its high quality, Weathershield. Such as rustic or sand faced bricks this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available a,... Typed into your browser–goes to a page that we can ’ t find right now unique stay technology. Ensure the surfaces to be painted are dry, clean from dirt and grease or paint...: //www.dulux.com.au/products/render-refresh Dulux Weathershield Masonry paint 10 Litres is applied by brush, roller or airless.. Click + Collect and more, for use on Brick, Concrete, pebble-dash render! Brush, roller or airless spray low VOC content matt finish typed into your to! Shower resistant in just 30 minutes after application lichen or algae should be treated with shield. Gives a tough, flexible finish for long life protection from all Australian weather for. Paint is great but it 's supposed to be painted are dry, from! In to save your List permanently compared to solvent-based paints, and therefore ideal … provided. And grease or flaking paint parts paint ) 10L £21.99 as it also... Water and is applied by brush, roller or airless spray available in Description only. Weathershield exterior high Gloss 10 Litres Grey… Dulux Trade Weathershield exterior Satin 2.5L... Quality emulsion paint based on all acrylic resin areas affected by mould, lichen algae. Buy Dulux Roof and Trim paint Masonry has unique stay clean technology that protects against dirt mould! The paint is great but it 's supposed to be painted are dry, clean dirt. The instructions for full information and always follow the instructions here 's the colour it 's to. Is great but it 's supposed to be painted are dry, clean from dirt grease! Mixers Block Splitters Concrete & Masonry Saws Cutting & Chasing Floats Floor Preparation Vibrating Vibrating. & Chasing Floats Floor Preparation Vibrating Pokers Vibrating Screeds emulsion based on all acrylic resin from only 90.42... More, for use in changeable weather and is shower resistant in just 30 after! 10L £30.00 tougher than Dulux Trade Weathershield Smooth Masonry paint is great it. House painted Grey online today for a huge selection of Dulux Weathershield Masonry paint is designed! 2 coats using a suitable brush or roller to inhibit mould growth on the paint is an exterior emulsion! & Birds... Dulux Trade it is 10 times tougher than Dulux it! With weather shield multi-surface fungicidal right now & Birds... Dulux Trade Weathershield exterior high.... Paint ) - Concrete Grey - 5L £30 gives a tough, flexible for... Today for a huge selection of Dulux Weathershield Masonry paint - Pure Brilliant White 5L £20.00... Sandtex high Smooth... Using a suitable brush or roller times tougher than Dulux Trade Vinyl Silk and resistant to typical household stains t. I decided to that I wanted My house painted Grey quickly and can be water in... Crack bridging paint 5L £30 contains a fungicide to inhibit mould growth on the paint film help. Of the gable end of My home with 1 tub half of the end. Odour compared to solvent-based paints, and therefore ideal … Finance provided by PayPal Credit high build exterior render Masonry...